RARELY A WEEK GOES BY WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING AN OFFICE 365 COMPROMISE AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TERRIFYING. AS A RESULT YOU COULD SEE YOUR CUSTOMER DEFRAUDED OF HUNDREDS, AND EVEN THOUSANDS, OF POUNDS IN A TYPICAL SCAM.
It is therefore fundamental for your business reputation and your financial safety to secure your emails as fully as possible. Here are 10 top tips on how to increase your security:
- Set up multi-factor authentication
- Train your users
- Use dedicated admin accounts
- Raise the level of protection against malware in mail
- Protect against ransomware
- Stop auto-forwarding for email
- Use office message encryption
- Protect your email from phishing attacks
- Protect against malicious attachments and files with ATP safe attachments
- Protect against phishing attacked with ATP safe links
For more details on how to complete the above activities, please click here.
IT, Supervision and Training Director