We are sorry you felt the need to complain.
It is an accepted part of business life that people are sometimes not happy with the way they have been treated, or expect a higher standard of service. However, in Financial Services there are strict rules, which must be followed in respect of a complaint.
This means to you, the consumer, we have in place, effective and transparent complaint-handling arrangements which ensure that complaints are dealt with reasonably, promptly and fairly.
The Network takes complaints against its members very seriously and to that end, we have teams that take a principled stance in resolving complaints.
If you are unsure whether your complaint should be directed to the PRIMIS Mortgage Network team in Newcastle or Solihull, please contact Member Contact Team on 0121 767 1002 who will advise you.
To help us investigate your complaint, please provide the following information:
- Your name, address and contact details
- The name of the business, advisor name and any dates you feel relevant
- The product/service you are unhappy with
- What went wrong
This will help us to understand the reasons for your discontent and to ensure we deal with your complaint properly.
PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading name of Advance Mortgage Funding Limited, First Complete Limited and Personal Touch Financial Services Limited.
First Complete Limited and Advance Mortgage Funding Limited
If your complaint relates to services provided by an Appointed Representative of First Complete Limited or Advance Mortgage Funding Limited, you can contact our complaints department via the following routes:
- In writing: The Complaints Department, PRIMIS Mortgage Network, Newcastle House, Albany Court, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 7YB
- By telephone: 0191 233 4685
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to see a copy of PRIMIS Complaints Procedure.
Alternatively, where your complaint relates to products or services purchased online, or by other electronic means such as email, you may refer your complaint to the online dispute resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Personal Touch Financial Services Limited
If your complaint relates to services provided by an Appointed Representative of Personal Touch Financial Services Limited, you can contact our complaints department via the following routes:
- In writing: The Customer Resolution Manager, Personal Touch Financial Services Limited (PRIMIS Mortgage Network), Ground Floor, 3700 Parkside, Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YT
- By telephone: 0121 767 1139, ask for the Complaints Co-ordinator (all calls are recorded)
- By email: email@example.com
Please click here to see a copy of Personal Touch Complaints Procedure.
Financial Ombudsman Service
You have a statutory right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you do not feel our decision is correct. It is a service free of charge to consumers.
You may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) within six months from the date of the final response letter, notwithstanding any further correspondence exchanged between us.
- In writing: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR
- By telephone: 0800 023 4567 / 0300 123 9 123
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about the FOS please visit www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Better customer outcomes
We conduct root cause analysis and our aim is simple and clear – to provide better customer outcomes, to improve the customer experience and processes within our business.
It is important we learn when we have made a mistake so complaints are considered within the wider business to ensure in so far as possible, they are not repeated again in the future.